GDPR - 25th May 2018
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
As of 25th May, 2018 new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines and to take into account digital storage and management of information.
Clubs GDPR Statement
The new GDPR regulations requires organisations to be open and honest with its members regarding the information that is processed, what the information is used for and how the information is stored. Tyldesley S&WPC have created this document in order to seek permission from each of its members to continue to keep personal details for each member (membership forms), and to continue using individuals emails for marketing purposes (club newsletters and club updates).
1. The club currently hold the following data information on all members:-
Name; Address; Telephone Number; Email Address; Joining Date; Date of Birth; Medical History; Other Club Membership.
This data information is kept by the Club Membership Secretary and is password protected.
We will not sell your information to third parties, but we will submit your information to
- Swim England when we renew your Annual membership each year.
- Other Organisations when you have to be registered to compete in swimming competitions, water polo tournaments or competition.
- Use your email address when circulating newsletters and relevant updates
- The information required to be submitted by all members will be used for insurance purposes (ASA numbers) and to ensure the safety of all members within the club (medical history).
2. Club Coaches/Teacher and Team Managers are also provided with a list which contains
Name; Telephone Number; Email Address; Date of Birth and Medical History. This information is used for the use of Team Selection purposes.
We will not sell this information to third parties, but we will submit your information to
- Other organisations when you have to be registered to compete in swimming competitions, water polo tournaments or competitions (ASA numbers and DOB).
We will only process information that is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
You will always have the option not to receive communications from us (and you can withdraw your consent or object at any time).
We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications, or share your personal information with anyone else who might.
OPTING IN CONSENT
For us to communicate via email we require your consent.
Can you please send an email to email@example.com to confirm we can use your email for delivering newsletters and updated information ( i.e. team selection/cancelled sessions)
If you change your mind in the future you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending ‘unsubscribe’ to firstname.lastname@example.org