As the Mini Gala and Club Championships are to be combined together for the first time on SUNDAY 15TH JULY. The committee have reviewed and amended the programme of events; age groups; awards.
The main difference to the Championships
- 8 years and under/10 years and under will be swum in their age groups.
- All other ages will be swum together.
- All swimmers who are 9 years and over on the day of competition will be eligible to enter all 50m; 100m and 200m events.
- Swimmers will have to submit a time for all swims. Where no time is submitted then the coach/teacher will submit a time on the swimmers behalf.
- There will be a cost of £1.00 per event
- All events will be heat declared winner events.The entry pack is now available from the club noticeboard and the club website.
Can all winners from the 2017 Annual Club Championships and 2017 Mini Gala have the trophies engraved and please return to Diane Stafford week commencing 25th June.